SS. Annunziata Church
Origins from the late Gothic time, preceded by an elegant loggia, it was completely renovated in 1714 by architect Francesco Melani in Baroque style, planning an elegant loggia preceded by a serliana.
The fortress, which already existed around the 10th century, had its heyday in the centuries following 1400, as the seat of the Florentine Vicariate. It is currently administered by the Cultural Association “Il Castello”, which takes care of its cultural and touristic appreciation.
LEGOLI, comune di PECCIOLI
Chapel of Santa Caterina
On a hill surrounded by cypress trees, some valuable frescoes of 1479, enclosed in four niches, they evidence the passage of Benozzo Gozzoli in this countryside..
San Martino Church
National monument that periodically hosts major music festivals.
City of Contemporary Art
It is the main center for contemporary art in Valdera, houses monuments and temporary installations of important contemporary artists in several areas of the city.